Real Housewives' star Kim Richards' pit bull in alleged attack on friend before niece's mauling




Attack! Kim Richards with her pit bull Kingsley; now another alleged victim aged 80 who claims she was attacked in March has come forward and talked about the incident, saying she now plans to press charges



Reality TV star Kim Richards is facing legal heat over another attack by her pit bull Kingsley.


Family friend Kay Rozario says she was viciously attacked by the dog last March and now plans to sue the longtime cast member of Bravo's "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."


Rozario, 80, said Kingsley lunged at her without provocation as she stood next to Richards' bed following an overnight visit on March 20.


"Kim was lying on the bed talking, and all of a sudden out of nowhere, the dog starts biting me," Rozario told the .


"I'm trying to pull back, but the dog has hold of me with its teeth. I fall backwards onto floor with blood spurting everywhere. There was blood all over the place," she recalled.


"It was terrifying, just terrifying," she said.


Paramedics rushed to the house and dressed "big gaping wounds" on her left hand and right arm, she said.


"Thank God I was leaning on the bed with both arms in front of me or the dog would have gotten my throat and face," she said.


In a statement sent to the , Richards said she was "shocked" to learn of the lawsuit and called Rozario's version of events "vehemently untrue."


"When the bite occurred I offered immediately to handle any and all costs associated with the hospital visit but was told that would not be necessary and there was nothing she needed me to do because insurance covered all costs," said Richards. "It's unfortunate how people can go against decades of friendship when something like this happens and make their rounds to the media for money," said Richards.


Kingsley made headlines this week when it was revealed it bit Richards' Alexia Umansky, 18, over the weekend.


Umansky, the daughter of Richards' sister Kyle Richards Umansky, another star on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," needed surgery on her hand, Kyle revealed on Facebook.


Kim Richards released a statement Thursday calling the dog her "best friend" and saying she was considering her "options."


"Let me start by saying the safety and welfare of my family means the world to me," she said in her statement, obtained by . "I love Alexia like she is my own child and have been in constant contact with my sister Kyle and niece Alexia."


Richards then described the events leading up to the recent attack, saying it happened when the teen entered Richards' bedroom after she was warned the room was off limits.





Attack: Kinglsey was seen biting his trainer in an old episode of the RHOBH



Read more here
Categories: