'UFO the size of a football field' flashed its lights over Lewisburg, Mississippi


© Angela Ashton / Cryptic Shadows Paranormal

Sighting: Ms Ashton recorded the footage in the sky over Lewisburg, Mississippi



This extraordinary footage appears to show the flashing lights of a UFO hovering in the night sky above a woman's home.


The object was recorded by paranormal investigator Angela Ashton before appearing to shoot upwards and disappear.


She shot the strange scene above the town of Lewisburg in Mississippi, US yesterday.


[embedded content]




Ms Ashton is convinced the object she saw was extraterrestrial.

She said. "I don't know what else it could be."


Ashton saw the object just after midnight, WMC-TV reports.


She said: "It was at least the size of a football field.


"I was laying in my bed and I have a huge window that goes across the wall of my bedroom. And I saw a bright blinding light. I mean it was huge."


She told the TV station that the UFO was soundless as it hovered above the field before disappearing.


Categories: