There is nothing trendy about not vaccinating your child...

Not vaccinating your child is not something you take lightly as a parent. The bombardment of vaccine propaganda is in your face everywhere you look and some are scared to even let others know that they don't vaccinate because they don't want their children to face the stigma of going against the crowd. Going to the doctors can be a battleground where you are berated and belittled for not conforming to the status quo. The simple act of going to the emergency room because your child broke their arm always starts with the question "Is your child up to date on their immunisations?" and you think to yourself - here we go again!

So there really is nothing trendy about not vaccinating your child...


But do you want to know what IS really trendy right now? It is the demonising and current witch-hunt against parents who choose not to vaccinate their children.


The world has become a bully's wonderland right now. You can harass and be hateful towards 'anti vax' parents and no one will even consider it to be bullying.


You can tell them how crap they are as parents!


You can tell them to go and take their disease-ridden brats away from your [fully-vaccinated] children!


You can tell them how they are stupid, selfish, moronic, irresponsible, tin foil hat wearing, rabid 'anti vaxxers' who are child abusers and whose children should be taken away from them!


You can even tell them that you hope that they and their children die to clean out the stupid from the gene pool!


No one will even pull you up for those cruel and despicable comments because 'anti vaxxers' deserve it, right?


WRONG!


No loving parent and especially their children, deserves to be treated like lepers and outcasts. Whether they vaccinate or not is irrelevant, and frankly I am astounded at the hate speech that has been allowed to flow freely since the Disneyland measles outbreak. (for example, Jail 'anti-vax' parents and Measles Can Kill, And It's Spreading. Sue Parents Who Didn't Vaccinate? Absolutely


You cannot shame a parent in to harming their child and yet, that is what you are asking us (especially the parents of vaccine injured children) to do.


All the bullying, vilifying, suing, incarcerating or (completely illegally) making their names and addresses publicly available to the world, will not change a thing. By the way Joe Matthews (the author of the afore-mentioned article), the whole sticker idea to show who the outcasts of society are? That's already been done before. The last time, they were made to wear yellow stars. I guess tyrannical minds think alike.


It also shows how very little you know about parents who choose not to vaccinate. Let's get one thing straight. I do not choose to inject pharmaceutical products in to my children's bodies anymore because vaccines hurt them and caused not just "a week of hell", but a lifetime of hellish challenges.


I don't blame others for my children's health issues, I realise that we are all just trying to do the best we can for our children. Anyway I am too busy trying to heal my children's bodies to run around pointing fingers.


My choice to not be informed about what I was injecting in to my babies caused them numerous health issues and robbed three of my children of ever being able to live an independent life, of being able to fall in love or able to have a family of their own and those facts will haunt me for the rest of my days.


There is nothing in this world you could do to me to make me forget this no matter how much I want to, because you cannot the damage done to your child.


I cannot unsee having to search for my child when she absconded from my parent's back yard and then find her running down the middle of a busy street surrounded by cars beeping their horns and yelling at her to get off the road, because she has no sense of danger.


I cannot unsee waking up in the early hours of the morning to see my other daughter covered head to toe in her own faeces that she ate while smearing it all over the walls.


I cannot unsee my son trying so hard to speak so that he could play with the other children in the playground but all he could do was scream, till they ran away.


I cannot unsee the vast difference in health between my vaccinated and unvaccinated children and not know that it is my fault.


There is nothing you could do that would ever make me vaccinate them again. I would rather die than see them be hurt. Luckily I have found that there is a better way to raise healthy children and my children have thrived because of it. It is called taking responsibility for the health of your own children. Learning how to naturally support and boost their immune systems and not expect other parents to put their healthy children at risk of injury or death just because you believe that that will protect yours.


You want to know the most important reason why I and many other parents don't vaccinate their child? We do it because we love them, just like you love your child and no amount of legislation or shaming tactics will ever overcome that.


Chomsky: We Are All – Fill in the Blank.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://bit.ly/1xcsdoI.


Categories: