Ramzan Kadyrov: Dec. 4 terror attack in Chechnya funded by Western intelligence

Kadyrov Putin

The head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov named the suspect in the financing of the organizers of the terrorist attack in Grozny in his post on Instagram:

I know the names of almost each and every police officer serving in Chechnya. Especially those who are special forces soldiers. I know their marital status. All of them are like brothers to me. A few days ago during a liquidation of a terrorist gang 14 of my comrades have died. I treat it as deaths of very close people, deaths of my BROTHERS.


Earlier I stated that families should be responsible for criminal actions of their sons if they did not stop them or did not contact the police. Kalyapin stood up for the bandits and their relatives. In Chechnya I am in charge of human rights. Not Kalyapin or anyone else took a single step to help the families of the dead soldiers, never asked how many kids were left orphans, whether they have a roof over their head. The authorities have information that the money of Western intelligence agencies from Ahmad Umarov was transferred to the bandits by a man named Kalyapin. Need to check if indeed this is the same Kalyapin. And if confirmed, to hold him responsible.


I will not allow anyone, under any mask to support the bandits. I don't care what ID he's got in his pocket, and from what Embassy he receives compensation. I took on the responsibility of protecting the security of the people and I will do it, even if the whole West and all its minions turn upside down!



On December 4, 2014, a group of unknown men, driving three vehicles, attacked the post of traffic patrol in Grozny. The militants entered the Printing House and a school. During the operation of the elimination of the extremists, 14 security officers were killed, 28 were injured.


Want something else to read? How about 'Grievous Censorship' By The Guardian: Israel, Gaza And The Termination Of Nafeez Ahmed's Blog


Categories: